Friday, December 26, 2008

Kayla's Workout Plan

In honor of my idol, Jillian Michaels from "The Biggest Loser", I put hubby and my nephew through a circuit training workout. Everyone kicked bootie and worked off the Christmas Eve dinner!

I have been looking into programs to get certified as a personal trainer. While expensive, I think I would make an awesome trainer. I would have a lot of fun helping people meet their fitness goals. We'll see what happens in the new year.

I've stayed on track with Weight Watchers so far this vacation. I've learned a lot about planning and making better choices. For example, we cooked two frozen pies last night. I could have had a piece for 7 points but instead took one bite of someone elses. Guess what- it wasn't that spectacular.

B&B wise, I have not made it to any after Christmas sales yet. Hopefully tomorrow!!

Kayla's Workout Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment