Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mileage Check!

Last week, I posted that in order to meet my goal of running 1000 miles in 2010, I'd need to complete 25 miles per week. Let's see how we did this week:

Monday:
I ran 6.15 miles but I had to do it over 2 runs. In th morning, I ran 3 miles and went back put after work for 3 more.

Tuesday:
No running but did an arm workout on EA Active.

Wednesday:
I ran 3.1 miles on the treadmill. I intended to go back out for 2 more but that didn't happen.

Thursday;
I ran 3 miles, again on the treadmill.

Friday:
Rest day

Saturday:
Today, I ran with my SF Marathon training group. We had 13 miles on the schedule. Again, someone managed to create a route that was mostly uphill. At one point, I forgot to start my GPS watch so my time and distance wasn't accurate so I had to go home and map it out on GMaps Pedometer. GMaps said we ran 13.23. Oops- I guess I gave my training group a little extra mileage. Today, I also took my first ice bath of the year! Check out the pics!

So- my total mileage for the week is: 25.48 miles!! Goal accomplished!

Let's hope I can keep this up!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Parker Ave,San Francisco,United States

1 comment:

  1. I know you will reach your goal, because when you say you are going to do something you finish it. Also you are making a difference helping those people out training for the sf marathon. They will be able to complete it because of you. So keep up the great work mama.

    ReplyDelete