Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas To All!!

Today is my 30th Christmas and I'm pretty sure it's only about the 10th where it has SNOWED! Seriously, it is snowing like crazy outside. Granted we almost got snowed in last year but flew to Houston so our Christmas was hot and sunny.
This year I realised that I was more excited to watch other people open their gifts than I was about opening my own! My hubby got a great bunch of gifts, Red Sox and Patriots related of course. My dad managed to make my mom cry for about the 100th consecutive year. We all scored some great Colorado Rockies gear too.
I have managed to stay true to Weight Watchers this vacation. I've even run on my parents' treadmill in their semi-creepy basement. Only one more pound to 50. I can't wait!!!
As for makeup and B&B related news, I am super psyched to pick up some Vanilla Bean Noel goods at the Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale. Luckily I have lot's of room in my suitcase.
Overall Christmas has been amazing. Hope you have all had a blessed day!

Merry Christmas  to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment