Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New year!!

For the first time...oh, ever...my resolutions do NOT include "Lose weight"!!! What do they include? Let's take a gander, shall we?
My New Year's Resolutions for 2008:
1. Be more, shall we say, tidy. Hubby would love for me to keep my clothes off the bedroom floor. So, I will resolve to be more tidy.
2. Be a size 6. I know, I know, I said my resolutions did not include "lose weight". In actuality, they don't include "begin to lose weight" as I have already begun. 2008 will mark the END of my weight loss journey. I resolve to end me weight loss wearing a size 6.
3. Save money. Self-explanatory.
4. Go out more. I resolve that "but (insert network TV show here) is on tonight" will no longer be an excuse for not going out. We live in a f-ing fantastic city and need to be out in it!
5. Be more timely with birthday cards! I resolve to get it together enough to send birthday cards on time- instead of three months late!
I think that's a good list. Let's hope that I don't give them up for Lent!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment