Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Today, Hubby and I fly back to the city by the Bay. In the spirit of travel, and in honor of New Year's Resolutions, I thought it would be cool to make a list of places that I have not traveled to but will before the end of my days on this planet. Here we go...buckle up.
1. New York City. I have been heavily influenced by Sex and the City and Gossip Girl and I am dying to check out NYC.
2. Paris. Remember when Carrie Bradshaw went to Paris with the Russian? What a sexy city!!! And the women? They don't get fat. What better motivation to visit??
3. Hawaii. I would visit any island in Hawaii- I don't discriminate.
4. LA. Crazy, right?? I live in Cali and have not been to LA. In reality, it's kind of a far drive but now, Virgin America flys for cheap. This one might be crossed off sooner than later.
5.Greece. Any country that celebrates feta cheese is ok in my book!
6. Rome and Venice. My brother used to live in Italy- jerk. Wine, pizza, leather goods, and fashion? Yes please!
7.Japan. I don't know anything in Japanese except how to count to five. I'm sure that will come in handy!
Now to figure out how I am going to finance these trips...I am taking donations. They may or may not be tax deductable.


Leaving on a jet plane...

No comments:

Post a Comment